TOPIC: Advanced Groove System
As the most reliable, fastest and safest pipe joining system for 14” to 60” piping applications, Victaulic Advanced Groove System (AGS) components offer the perfect alternatives to welding. The exceptional performance and dependability of the proprietary wedge-shaped groove expedite assembly time by facilitating correct coupling positioning and coupling to pipe engagement. View More
With unprecedented assembly speed, this mechanical pipe joining system installs quickly and easily and reduces downtime during the initial installation and any future maintenance or service requirements.
Additional Benefits of the AGS Grooved Pipe Joining System Include:
- No Flames or Fumes -- the two-piece coupling design eliminates the need to flange or weld
- Design Flexibility -- allowing for implementation in curved spaces
- Easy to Install in Tight Spaces -- grooved two-piece pipe joint makes this system easy to install in small, enclosed spaces
- Superior Seismic-Shock Resistance -- accommodates for piping system movement. It’s the easiest method for accommodating differential settlement
- Couplings are Fully Self-Restrained Joints -- eliminating the need for secondary devices such as harnesses
- Strength & Flexibility -- a single AGS coupling supports 13,000 pounds while maintaining joint integrity
In this blog collection, you will find case studies, videos and even more information on this faster, safer and easier welding alternative that reduces cost, gives contractors the speed they want and engineers the performance they need.View Less
Asociación entre proveedores de componentes de productos para sistemas de tuberías ayuda a un contratista en Seattle a terminar el proyecto en un túnel en diez semanas
Partnering with Milwaukee & Victaulic, Shinn Mechanical installed, tested & completed a two-mile drain piping system in Seattle SR 99 tunnel in ten...
VICTAULIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Enjoyed this content? Share it on social media
and help others discover it too!